Grain-Free Natural Turkey Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Senior Dog Food
Grain-Free Natural Turkey Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Senior Dog Food - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Specially tailored for senior dogs (over 7 years old) this complete, nutritious grain-free dog food contains protein-rich, lean turkey with sweet potato and cranberry. It is an excellent source of omega-3 which supports eyesight and reduces inflammation in senior dogs. Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, this hypoallergenic senior dog food provides cartilage support for aging joints and bones. A range of tasty, low in fat, wholesome ingredients, it also supports healthy digestion in aging dogs.
- 50% Turkey
- 50% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Provitamins & Digestion Health - To help maintain a healthy weight, lean muscle mass and aid natural digestion in senior dogs
- Added Omega 3 - Supports skin, coat & joint health and reduces the inflammation response as well as supporting cognitive and visual function
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Easily digestible complex carbohydrate and nutritious vegetables that boosts the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 27%, Dried Turkey 21% & Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 44%, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1.1%.
Metabolisable Energy 343 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Provitamin: L-Carnitine 500mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament, and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.