Senior Salmon, Trout and Vegetable Grain-free Dog Food - Added Omega-3
Senior Salmon, Trout and Vegetable Grain-free Dog Food - Added Omega-3 - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Is it healthy to feed your salmon? The answer is yes.
Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog’s coat looking shiny and healthy. Along with some other types of fish, salmon is also a good protein source. In fact, salmon is a common ingredient in high-quality dog foods. If your dog is allergic to more common sources of protein like chicken, salmon may be a good alternative. Our senior dog kibble has been specially formulated with high levels of fish which is ideal for dogs with a sensitive stomach and skin conditions.
The goodness of fish makes it naturally gentle on your dog's digestion, it is also high in Omega 3 which can help to maintain healthy skin and coat and aid joint mobility.
Why choose Betty & Butch Senior Dog Food?
- Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals to supporty every day dog health and well being - 50% total trout and salmon
- Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein - minimum 26% freshly prepared trout and salmon
- Helps support cartilage for healthy joints
- Pre-biotics help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extracts, no added artificial colours and preservatives
- Healthy Bones & Joints - Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM to help support cartilage metabolism for healthy growth
- Naturally High in Omega 3 - Supports visual & cognitive development, skin & coat health & reduces the inflammation response
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins & nutritious vegetables that boosts the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Trout & Salmon 50% (including freshly prepared trout 30%, dried salmon 11%, freshly prepared salmon 4%, salmon oil 3% and salmon stock 2%), Sweet Potato 24%, Potato Peas 6%, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus, Glucosamine
Nutritional additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Provitamin: L-Carnitine 480mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7mg.
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.