Phytopet Herbal Remedy Ear Drops 30ml
Phytopet Ear Drops contain a combination of soothing, healing blend of tincture of herbs and essential oils to help soften excessive ear wax, deter mites & other parasites and calm inflammation.
Pleasant-smelling drops that are easy to use, causing minimal stress for both dog and owner.
- Mullein Oil (Verbascum thapus): Traditionally the premier topical treatment for any ear infection and excessive wax.
- Calendula Oil (Calendula officinalis): Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, anthelmintic, antiseptic, etc. etc.. A herb with a long tradition of use for skin complaints. Renowned for its skin healing properties.
- Garlic (Allium sativum),
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea),
- Myrrh (Commiphora molmol),
- Golden Seal (Hydrastis canadensis),
- Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria),
- Pau d’Arco (Tabebuia impeteginosa): A combination of herbs with direct anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal properties.
- Lavender, Tea Tree and Juniper essential oils: All shown to be effective in treating ear infections and infestations.
External Use Only.
Suggested dose: 1-3 drops into the affected ear three times per day. Shake the bottle before use. Further details on the label.