Phytopet Eye Wash for Dogs - Soothes Irritations & Eye Infections
Herbal eye wash for dogs to soothe eye irritations. A combination of herbs traditionally used for all eye infections. Anti-inflammatory and anti-Fungal properties for external use. Indicated for Conjunctivitis, Blepharitis, Stys, Tired Eyes/Eye Strain, etc. 30ml bottle. Tested on people, not animals.
- Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile, German): Chamomile is revered for its anti-inflammatory, soothing properties. Topically Chamomile has been used for all irritations from hives to burns. A traditional wound healer used for over 2000 years and mentioned in all medicinal disciplines. A medicine chest in one flower.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis): The herb of choice for most eye disorders. Its actions are astringent and toning. Shown to contain at least eight iridoid glycosides, including aucubin a powerful natural anti-toxin.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis): Calendula has been shown to exert a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, astringent and antiseptic action. One the herbalists most used remedies. Traditionally used for all inflammatory and infected conditions.
- Golden Seal (Hydrastis canadensis): Rich in the alkaloids hydrastine and berberine, both have been shown to exert potent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Goldenseal was once, one of the main ingredients of Golden Eye Ointment.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana): Although widely known for its astringent and haemostatic properties, Witch Hazel is traditionally used in eye drops.
External Use Only. Add drops to boiled, cooled, salted water. To avoid cross contamination, using lint free pads wipe one eye and discard pad, use a new pad for other eye.
Chamomile, Calendula, Euphrasia (eyebright), Hydratis (golden seal), Hamamelis (Witch hazel)