Innocent Hound Birthday Cake Mix for Dogs 255g - Happy Gotcha Day
What better way to spoil your furry friend than with a delicious birthday cake made with a dog-friendly, natural, and gluten-free recipe? This simple, no-fuss dog birthday cake recipe combines grain-free flour topped with sweet whole cranberries, juicy chopped apples and loaded with British duck to create the perfect cake mix for your furry best friend.
The healthy, safe way to create a birthday cake for your dog, the Innocent Hound Birthday Cake Mix is also hypoallergenic since it only contains a single protein which makes it ideal for dogs who struggle with intolerances. Instructions are located on the back of your mix and makes one 6" cake, or 6 individual yummy pupcakes.
Simply add eggs and water to create a luxury birthday cake for your hound!
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Grain-free Recipe
- Single Protein Source
- Made with Fresh British Duck
- Easy to Follow Recipe
- Set oven to 190 degrees Celsius / 170 degrees Celsius (fan) / Gas Mark 5
- Grease and line a 6 inch tin, or prepare cupcake cases
- Empty both pouches into a bowl
- Add 2 eggs and 40ml water and mix well
- Transfer mix to tin or cupcake cases
- Bake in centre of oven for 20-25 minutes (or 10-15 minutes for cupcakes)
- Hounds only - it’s time to lick the bowl
- Leave to cool before decorating and serving.
Feed up to 1 cupcake (or equivalent) per day as part of a balanced diet.
Suitable for adults dogs from 12 months old.
Flour mix - Yellow split pea and chickpea flour, grain free baking powder, apple, cranberry, nettle leaf.
Duck mix - Duck (60%), sweet potato, vegetable glycerol, parsley, basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme.