Dogslife Ear Cleaning Wipes for Dogs - Finger Wipes with Aloe Vera
It’s super important to keep your pet’s ear canals as clean as possible. Luckily our dog ear cleaning wipes fit conveniently over your finger, making them ideal for ensuring your furry friend’s lugholes stay as muck free as possible. Professionally developed, they come pre-soaked in aloe vera to gently clean those itchy, grimy ears, and prevent ear wax build-up.
Available in packs of 50, our dog ear cleaning finger wipes allow you to get up close and personal with that grime without damaging their ear canals. The natural formulation is also great on sensitive skin, meaning it’s perfect for pups too.
Why do we love them?
- Removes ear wax and dirt
- Helps to prevent ear wax build-up
- Helps relieve itchy ears
- Soothing natural aloe vera formula
- Finger shaped for extra cleaning access
- Quick, easy, gentle wipes!
- Pack of 50 single-use wipes
Why should we clean our dogs ears?
It’s recommended to clean your dog’s ears on a weekly basis, this is especially important when it comes to floppy ears or pets with skin allergies. If left unchecked, your hound’s hearing parts can get mucked up with dirt, wax and other unpleasantness to leave them feeling irritable and smelly.
Those build-ups can be a breeding ground for nasty bacteria and, if you don’t stay up to date with your dog’s grooming routine, this gunk could go on to cause all manner of infections. And how are they going to hear the rustle of the treat bag from 3 miles up the road with mucked up lugholes?
Directions for Use
We know some doggies aren’t too accommodating when it comes to having their antenna’s mopped. In fact, sometimes the task can look and feel more like you’re wrestling a wild badger. But with our easy to use finger dog wipes the process is made super-simple.
- Take one dog wipe from the container, ensuring you have clean hands, and place over your index finger
- Clean your dog’s ears by gently wiping the area. It’s important to take special care when wiping around the ear canal.
- Dispose of the wipe and fasten the container to ensure the other aloe vera soaked wipes don’t dry out.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Glycerine, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polysorbate 20, diazolidinyl urea, Aloe Vera, Salicyclic Acid, Benzoic Acid, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, Propylparaben, Witch Hazel Extract.