Dogslife Ear Cleaner for Dogs - Organic Solution
Our Dog Ear Cleaner Has Been Tested Using Natural Ingredients To Remove Wax, Stop Smelly & Itchy Ears. Promoting Positive Pet Ear Health! Keeping Your Dog Healthy & Happy!
Dog Ear Drops Are Chosen By Veterinarians & Professional Groomers Because They;
🐶 Helps to remove dirt and wax
🐶 Helps relieve itchy ears
🐶 Helps promote positive ear canal health
🐶 Natural Aloe Vera & Coconut scent helps prevent smelly ears
🐶 & Much more!
Why should we clean our dog's ears?
It’s recommended to clean your dog’s ears weekly; this is especially important when it comes to floppy ears or pets with skin allergies. If left unchecked, your hound’s hearing parts can get mucked up with dirt, wax and other unpleasantness to leave them feeling irritable and smelly.
Those build-ups can be a breeding ground for nasty bacteria, and if you don’t stay up to date with your dog’s grooming routine, this gunk could go on to cause all manner of infections. And how are they going to hear the rustle of the treat bag from 3 miles up the road with mucked-up lugholes?
Directions for Use
1. Tilt the dogs Head To One Side To Administer The Cleaning Solution.
2. Apply Solution Directly Into The Ear Canal.
3. Allow Pet To Shake Their Head To Allow The Solution To Reach The Full Length Of The Canal.
4. Clean the excess with cotton buds.
5. Apply 2-3 times a day for excessively dirty ears.
6. To promote healthy ears, apply once or twice a week.
Our natural anti-fungal dog ear cleaning drops full ingredients list can be found below!
Water, Disodium Coco-glucoside Citrate, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coconut Oil Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol