Dogslife Dental Care Kit with Triple Head Toothbrush and Toothpaste
We love getting up close and personal when we’re smooching our pooches, so the last thing you want in that scenario is bad breath. We’re talking about your dog by the way, before you start holding your hand to your mouth.
Nasty, smelly breathe could be one sign that their dental care isn’t where it needs to be. While dental treats for dogs can help with oral health, there’s no substitute for a good brushing.
Our dental care kit, comprised of a triple headed toothbrush and our deep clean toothpaste is the perfect solution to sorting your hound’s pongy panting.
Why do we love them?
- 2-in-1 Kit - Triple head toothbrush & Deep cleaning toothpaste
- Remove plague and tartar
- Freshens breath
- Soothes gums
- Peppermint and aleo vera toothpaste
- All natural ingredients
- Suitable for ingestion
- Great for puppy or adult teeth
Why should we brush our dog's teeth?
Poor dog dental care can have some pretty nasty and painful side effects for your pooch. Just like in your mouth, the build up of plaque and tartar can cause issues in their teeth and gums. So it’s important to stay on top of the situation.
Because your pet is unable brush their gnarly gnashers themselves, it’s up to you to make sure their dental health is taken care of. That’s where our all-encompassing dental care kit comes to the fore.
Directions for Use
- If it’s your first time polishing your pooch’s pearly whites it’s best to place a drop of toothpaste on to your finger and allow them to give it a taste.
- Next, place a small amount of toothpaste on the triple-headed toothbrush and gently massage your dog’s teeth back and forth slowly, ensuring each tooth is encased around the three sides of the brush
- Our deep clean toothpaste formula is super-safe to ingest, so no rinsing or teaching them to gargle is necessary. In fact, it’s best to not allow any food or water to pass their chops for 30 minutes after each brushing session.
- Rinse the toothbrush off in clean water and your furry friend is good to go. Repeat this process 2-3 times per week to continue promoting healthy canine dental hygiene.
- (Optional) Buy yourself some sunglasses to battle the healthy glow emanating from Fido’s fangs
Toothbrush has been professionally approved and our toothpaste is made from natural ingredients such as aloe vera, peppermint, and grapefruit seed.