Dogslife 5 x Deep Cleaning Silicone Finger Brushes - Dog Dental Hygiene
Nasty, smelly breathe could be one sign that their dental care isn’t where it needs to be. While dental treats for dogs can help with oral health, there’s no substitute for a good brushing.
Our pack of five finger toothbrushes for dogs will fight dog tooth decay, remove plaque and bad dog breathe with ease. Our dog finger toothbrushes use microfibre bristles and pimple structure for gum massage to enhance deep cleaning and comfort for your dog.
Why do we love them?
- Promote positive dental hygiene
- Easy and comfortable cleaning
- Suitable for puppy and adult teeth
- Reusable and washable!
- Designed to fit all finger shapes and sizes
- Microfibre bristles for deep cleaning
- 5 finger brushes per pack!
Why should we brush our dog's teeth?
Poor dog dental care can have some pretty nasty and painful side effects for your pooch. Just like in your mouth, the build up of plaque and tartar can cause issues in their teeth and gums. So it’s important to stay on top of the situation.
Because your pet is unable brush their gnarly gnashers themselves, it’s up to you to make sure their dental health is taken care of. That’s where our all-encompassing dental care kit comes to the fore.
Directions for Use
- Allow your dog to become accustomed to the Doglife silicon Brush- through play at a young age
- Pull one finger brush over your index finger and apply the toothpaste
- Clean your dog's teeth by gently applying pressure back & forth on all sides, massaging the gum at the same time