Natural Turkey Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Small Breed Puppy Food
Natural Turkey Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Small Breed Puppy Food - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Grain-free puppy food for small breeds, made with freshly prepared turkey, duck, sweet potato, dill and camomile. Bursting with flavour, this food is a delicious source of protein as turkey and duck are rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals that are essential for your puppy’s growth and development. Glucosamine and chondroitin support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies and contains added omega 3 to support visual and cognitive development and function.
- 60% Total Lean Turkey & Duck
- 40% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Healthy Bones & Joints - Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM to help support cartilage metabolism for healthy growth
- High in Omega 3 - Supports visual & cognitive development, skin & coat health & reduces inflammation
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins & vegetable rich in zinc, vitamin C, iron that boosts the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
60% Turkey & Duck (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 32%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 5%, Freshly Prepared Duck 4%, and Turkey Stock 1%) Sweet Potato (20%), Potato Protein, Peas (4%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Chamomile (0.3%), Dill (0.3%), Nucleotides, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 30%, Crude Fat 18%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 32.5%, Omega 6 3.0%, Omega 3 1.0%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%.
Metabolisable Energy 389 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1923 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.3 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg.
Expected weight of adult dog (kg)
|Grams per day (g)|
|2-6 months||6-9 months||9-12 months|
|1 - 3kg||60 - 90g||90 - 60g||60g - Adult|
|3 - 5kg||90 - 120g||120 - 90g||90g - Adult|
|5 - 7kg||110 - 150g||150 - 130g||130g - Adult|
|7 - 10kg||140 - 180g||180 - 160g||160g - Adult|
|10 - 13kg||170 - 210g||210 - 210g||210 - 180g|
|13 - 15kg||200 - 240g||240 - 240g||240 - 210g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.