Natural Lamb Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Small Breed Dog Food
Natural Lamb Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Small Breed Dog Food - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Grass-fed lamb with sweet potato and mint, this hypoallergenic dog food has smaller sized kibbles to suit small adult breeds. An easily digestible protein source, lamb is highly nutritious and contains a good source of vitamin B12 and iron. An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate that slowly releases energy throughout the day. With mint which is a good source of iron and vitamins A & C, this small breed dog food also contains added omega-3 and probiotics to provide optimal health.
- 50% Total Grass-Fed Lamb
- 50% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Digestive Health - Probiotics MOS & FOS help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Added Omega 3 - Supports skin & coat health and reduces the inflammation response
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins. Nutritious vegetables that boost the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Lamb 50% (including Freshly Prepared Lamb 30%, Dried Lamb 18% & Lamb Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas (9%), Pea Protein, Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mint (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40%, Omega 6 1.6%, Omega 3 1.4%, Calcium 2.0%, Phosphorus 1.2%.
Metabolisable Energy 367 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.