Natural Ocean Salmon Healthy Small Breed Dog Food with Added Omega-3
Natural Ocean Salmon Healthy Small Breed Dog Food with Added Omega-3 - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Responsibly sourced ocean salmon with trout, sweet potato and asparagus - a succulent, wholesome blend of naturally occurring omega 3 & 6 fish that are highly digestible and protein-rich. A smaller sized kibble to suit adult small breeds, it contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals which have anti-inflammatory properties, probiotics to encourage healthy digestion and provides skin, coat, and joint support. An excellent alternative to grains, this hypoallergenic small breed dog food contains sweet potato which releases energy slowly throughout the day.
- 53% Total Ocean Salmon & Trout
- 47% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Naturally High in Omega 3 & 6 - Supports skin, coat & joint health and reduces the inflammation response
- Digestive Health - Probiotics MOS & FOS help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins. Functional vegetables which are rich in essential vitamins & nutrients
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Salmon & Trout 53% (including Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout 27%, Dried Salmon 20%, Salmon Oil 4% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (22%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39%, Omega 6 1.1%, Omega 3 3.5%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.5%.
Metabolisable Energy 376 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.