Natural Chicken, Turkey And Salmon Healthy Puppy Food with Omega-3
Natural Chicken, Turkey And Salmon Healthy Puppy Food with Omega-3 - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Premium, grain-free puppy food made with sustainably sourced, fresh chicken, turkey and salmon, with sweet potato and carrot. A complete source of proteins, vitamins and minerals, our food contributes to your puppy’s overall health and wellbeing. This hypoallergenic puppy food supports healthy joints. With added Omega 3 supplement to help support cognitive and visual development, it provides everything your puppy needs during their growth phase.
- 60% Total Chicken, Turkey & Salmon
- 40% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & functional vegetable ingredients that boosts the immune system
- Healthy Joints & Bones - Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM to help support cartilage metabolism for healthy growth
- Added Omega 3 - For visual & cognitive development
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 20%, Dried Chicken 14%, Freshly Prepared Turkey 7%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 7%, Dried Turkey 7%, Dried Salmon 3% & Chicken Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (22%), Potato, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot (0.2%), Peas (0.07%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Vegetable Stock, Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/ kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, NFE 38.5%, Omega 6 2.6%, Omega 3 1.6%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 1%.
Metabolisable Energy 384 kcal/100g
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Expected weight of adult dog (kg)
|Grams per day (g)|
|2-4 months||4-6 months||6-12 months||12-15 months|
|1 - 4kg||45 - 70g||65 - 75g||65g - Adult||Adult|
|5 - 10kg||95 - 155g||140 - 165g||140g - Adult||Adult|
|11 - 20kg||145 - 260g||225 - 270g||215 - 270g||Adult|
|21 - 30kg||200 - 380g||325 - 390g||295 - 375g||310 - 320g|
|31 - 45kg||275 - 525g||445 - 530g||380 - 480g||405 - 420g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.