Phytopet Tum Ease Herbal Supplement for Dogs - Improves digestion
Herbal supplement for dogs who suffer with sensitive digestion and tummies. A combination of botanical extracts to help improve digestion. Particularly useful for dogs with sensitive stomachs, poor appetites, bad breath, bloating, vomiting and loose stools. May also prove useful for dogs that eat poo or grass. Use to help digestion when changing foods. Easy to administer, simply add to food water or treat. 30ml bottle. Tested on people, not animals.
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): Used as a bitter to stimulate appetite. Traditionally used to calm inflamed digestive system, gastro-intestinal spasms.
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis): Soothing, demulcent action on the stomach. Marshmallow contains large amounts mucilage which sooth and protect inflamed or damaged stomach and gut walls. This action makes Marsh Mallow particularly useful for ulcers.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): A gentle warming remedy for delicate sensitive stomachs. Given to infants for colic and griping. Helps to stimulate appetite. Used to ‘sweeten a sour stomach’.
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Nourishing, soothing, demulcent, anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used for stomach ulcers and inflamed stomach. Increases gastric juices by up to 25% without altering ph.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis): Mild nerve relaxant, anti-spasmodic. Used for nervous stomach, stomach cramps, and to improve digestion.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-grecum): Soothing and healing to mucosa or the stomach and intestines. Used for gastric and duodenal ulcers, diverticulitis, irritable bowel, Weak digestion and poor appetite. Due to Fenugreeks soothing, healing properties it is particularly useful for stomach damage caused by long term use of non steroidal anti-inflammatory’s.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis): Well known remedy for digestion and sickness. To help promote gastric juice secretion.
Small dogs 5-7 drops
Medium dogs 7-10 drops
Large dogs 10 -15 drops
Easy to administer, simply add to food water or treat. Store in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children. If in any doubt, always contact your vet.
Camomile, Melisa, Marsh Mallow, Fennel, Fenugreek, Liquorice, Ginger.