Natural Salmon Healthy Large Breed Dog Food with Omega-3
Natural Salmon Healthy Large Breed Dog Food with Omega-3 - 12kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Larger, crunchy kibble size for large breeds to prevent fast consumption, this hypoallergenic adult dog food is made from sustainably sourced ocean salmon with nutritious potatoes and vegetables. Salmon is an excellent source of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids which helps to maintain healthy skin and shiny coats in dogs. Containing beet pulp and potatoes which are a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, it helps to encourage healthy digestion. Formulated from a single fish protein source, it’s suitable for large breed dogs with sensitive tummies.
- 44% Ocean Salmon
- 56% High in Fibre Potatoes & Vegetables
Why Choose Our Food?
- Healthy Teeth & Gums - Added maize gives a crunchy and fibrous texture which helps to promote oral healthcare
- Naturally High in Omega 3 & 6 - Supports skin, coat & joint health and reduces the inflammation response
- Digestive Health - A good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre made from a single protein source
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Salmon 44% (Including Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Salmon 13%, Salmon Oil 6% & Salmon Gravy 2%), Potato (24%), Oats, Maize (13%), Beet Pulp (4%), Minerals, Vitamins.
Crude Protein 22%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 48.5%, Omega 6 1.7%, Omega 3 1.1%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1%.
Metabolisable Energy 357 kcal/100g
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 1,925 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.