Natural Salmon, Haddock, Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Puppy Food
Natural Salmon, Haddock, Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Puppy Food - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
A delicious blend of highly digestible fish proteins, our food contains salmon, haddock and blue whiting fish with sweet potato and asparagus. Naturally high in Omega 3 essential fatty acids, our Fish Puppy Food has anti-inflammatory properties to help to support skin and coat health in puppies. With rosemary extract acting as a natural preservative, this nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic puppy food is an excellent source of essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that support the welfare of your puppy.
- 60% Total Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting Fish
- 40% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Healthy Bones & Joints - Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM to help support cartilage metabolism for healthy growth
- Naturally High in Omega 3 - Supports visual & cognitive development as well as skin & coat health
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & functional vegetable ingredients that boosts the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/ kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%, Omega 6 0.9%, Omega 3 2.8%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
Metabolisable Energy 363 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 9.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
Expected weight of adult dog (kg)
|Grams per day (g)|
|2-4 months||4-6 months||6-12 months||12-15 months|
|1 - 4kg||50 - 75g||70 - 80g||65g - Adult||Adult|
|5 - 10kg||100 - 165g||150 - 175g||145g - Adult||Adult|
|11 - 20kg||155 - 275g||240 - 285g||230 - 285g||Adult|
|21 - 30kg||210 - 400g||345 - 410g||315 - 395g||330 - 340g|
|31 - 45kg||295 - 555g||470 - 565g||405 - 510g||425 - 455g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.