Natural Ocean Salmon, Trout Healthy Adult Dog Food with Added Omega-3
Natural Ocean Salmon, Trout Healthy Adult Dog Food with Added Omega-3 - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
A delicious and nutritious blend of ocean salmon with trout, sweet potato and asparagus, this dry food is naturally high in omega 3 & 6. Salmon and trout are easily digestible protein sources that are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals which help to reduce inflammation and give your dog a super shiny coat.
With asparagus which is rich in vitamins A, C, K, and folic acid, plus sweet potato which is a complex carbohydrate, this hypoallergenic dog food aids healthy digestion for your dog.
- 50% Ocean Salmon & Trout
- 50% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Naturally High in Omega 3 & 6 - Supports skin, coat & joint health and reduces the inflammation response
- Digestive Health - Probiotics MOS & FOS help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins. Functional vegetables that are rich in essential vitamins & nutrients
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives
Salmon & Trout 50% (including Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout 36%, Dried Salmon 12% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 44.5%, Omega 6 1.1%, Omega 3 3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
Metabolisable Energy 359 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament, and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.