Natural Ocean Haddock Healthy Adult Dog Food with Added Omega-3
We have run out of stock for this item.
This dog food includes responsibly sourced, highly rewarding proteins of haddock and salmon with sweet potato and parsley. Featuring succulent tastes of the ocean, this hypoallergenic, grain-free dog food is an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which provide support for skin, coat, and joint health. The sweet potato slowly releases energy throughout the day and parsley provides essential oils and antioxidants, it also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties as well as aiding digestion. This flavourful, valuable fish diet is low in fat and ideal for dogs who need complete and healthy nutrition.
- 50% Total Ocean Haddock & Salmon
- 50% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Naturally High in Omega 3 & 6 - Supports skin, coat & joint health and reduces the inflammation response
- Digestive Health - Probiotics MOS & FOS help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins. Functional vegetables that are rich in essential vitamins & minerals
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives
Fish 50% (including Freshly Prepared Haddock 26%, Dried Salmon 17.5%, Trout Oil 4.5%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Olive Oil, Linseed, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Parsley (0.3%), Vegetable Stock, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 42%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.6%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%.
Metabolisable Energy 370 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament, and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.