Grain-Free Natural Venison Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Adult Dog Food
Grain-Free Natural Venison Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Adult Dog Food - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Protein-rich venison with ocean salmon, sweet potato and mulberry. Venison is a high quality, responsibly sourced meat, that contains sources of iron and B vitamins which are very beneficial to your dog’s health and wellbeing. With sweet potato and mulberry this grain-free, hypoallergenic dog food helps to support the immune system, aid digestion and promote healthy skin and coat.
- 50% Venison & Salmon
- 50% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Digestive Health - Probiotics MOS & FOS help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Added Omega 3 - Supports skin & coat health and reduces the inflammation response
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & slowly releases energy throughout the day. Functional vegetables that are rich in essential vitamins & nutrients
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Venison & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Venison 26%, Dried Salmon 19% Salmon Oil 2.5% & Salmon Stock 2.5%), Sweet Potato (27%), Potato, Peas (6%), Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mulberry (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 42.5%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 2.2%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 0.8%.
Metabolisable Energy 364 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.