Natural Ocean Salmon Healthy Large Breed Puppy Food with Omega-3
Natural Ocean Salmon Healthy Large Breed Puppy Food with Omega-3 - 12kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Featuring ocean salmon with sweet potato, carrot and peas, this large breed grain-free puppy food is naturally high in essential omega-3 fatty acids which supports skin and coat health as well as cognitive and visual development. Larger kibble for larger breeds to prevent fast consumption, this hypoallergenic puppy food is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals that are essential for your puppy’s diet.
- 60% Total Responsibly Sourced Salmon
- 40% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Healthy Bones & Joints - Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM to help support cartilage metabolism for healthy growth
- Naturally High in Omega 3 - Supports visual & cognitive development, skin & coat health & reduces the inflammation response
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins & nutritious vegetables that boosts the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Salmon 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 38%, Dried Salmon 20%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot, Peas (0.2%), Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (355 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, NFE 45%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 3.3%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 0.8%.
Metabolisable Energy 376 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Provitamin: L-Carnitine 480mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7mg.
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.