Dogslife Paw and Nose Balm with Organic Natural Ingredients
Getting into the great outdoors with your hound is brilliant exercise for them and you. But, stomping along the paths can take its toll on their tootsies.
Our paw and nose balm for dogs is professionally tested and delivers excellent results on cracked and dry skin. Whether it’s their nose from snuffling too much or naturally occurring paw abrasion, it's soothing organic, natural ingredients of beeswax, coconut oil and lavender oil, safety improves paw and nose health.
Dry and cracked skin on their nose or pads can be irritable and uncomfortable. If your furry friend is burying their snout a lot or excessively licking their paws, it may be time to apply this soothing balm. Before you know it, their sensitive skin will be as smooth as a baby’s behind again.
Why do we love it?The dog paw and nose balm recipe is anti-fungal and formulated using natural ingredients. This ensures it’s kind to their sensitive skin and safe for ingestion. Because we all know, the second you pop it on, that long inquisitive tongue is going to get its lick’s worth. But allow us to break down all the amazing benefits that we love;
- Healing blend of natural oils
- Helps to protect and heal nose and paws
- Stops paw licking
- Organic and natural balm
- Soothes itchy paws and heals dry, cracked noses
- Safe to lick
- All-in-one protection
- Odour and irritation free
Directions for Use
Soothing the sensitivity of your pooch’s cracked or dry skin is as simple as 1-2-3. Just follow these instructions for applying the dog nose and paw balm and you’ll be out bounding around in the great outdoors again in no time.
- Twist open the lid and give it the faithful sniff test (we all do it, don’t worry)
- Gently apply the balm to the nose, paw pad or other affected area.
- For tip top protection, rub the balm into the affected areas 1-2 times a day. Your pup’s paws will be perfect again in no time.