Natural Angus Beef Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Adult Dog Food
Natural Angus Beef Sweet Potato And Veg Healthy Adult Dog Food - 2kg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Angus beef is the highest quality tender beef in Britain - native to the North-East of Scotland. It is a highly digestible protein source for dogs and bursting with natural flavour. This grain-free dog food contains high sources of amino acids, vitamins and minerals that are essential for your dog's health and wellbeing. With sweet potato - a complex carbohydrate that slowly releases energy throughout the day - and added omega-3 which supports healthy skin and coat, this hypoallergenic dog food is a complete, wholesome diet that aids digestion and supports eye health and vision.
- 50% Total Tender Angus Beef
- 50% Sweet Potato & Vegetables
WHY CHOOSE OUR FOOD?
- Digestive Health - Probiotics MOS & FOS help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Added Omega 3 - Supports skin & coat health and reduces the inflammation response
- Sweet Potato & Vegetables - Complex carbohydrate that is easy to digest & high in B vitamins. Nutritious vegetables that boost the immune system
- Naturally Preserved - No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (7.5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%.
Metabolisable Energy 374 kcal/100g
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.