Lean Turkey Breast Dog Deli Treats - High-Protein Low-Fat
We have run out of stock for this item.
When hoomans celebrate the Christmas holidays or thanksgiving, you’ll often find a roasted turkey in the centre of the table. And while most veterinarians will tell you to avoid meal scraps from festive dinners, turkey is a key ingredient in many dog food diets.
Like chicken, turkey is a lean, white meat that helps dogs build muscle. It is also a highly digestible protein source for dogs. In addition, turkey-based pet foods may provide an alternative option for dogs with food sensitivities or food allergies to beef or chicken-based recipes.
- 100% natural lean turkey
- No artificial additives
- Grain, gluten and lactose-free
- Tough and long-lasting
- Entertains dogs for hours
- Helps support healthy teeth and gums
3 Nutrients in Turkey That Benefit Dogs
Adding small pieces of plain turkey to your dog’s food could benefit your pet’s health. Here are three vital nutrients turkey can provide your dog:
- Magnesium: Turkey contains magnesium and zinc, both of which are necessary for the health of your dog’s skin and coat.
- Phosphorous: Turkey contains small amounts of phosphorus, a mineral that combines with calcium to improve your dog’s bone strength, muscle growth, and tooth health.
- Protein: Turkey is high in protein, which contains essential amino acids. Your pet needs these amino acids for the health of their muscles, ligaments, tendons, and other connective tissues.
Feeding guide recommendations:
Feed as a reward or treat as part of a balanced diet and always ensure a bowl of fresh water is available. Not suitable for puppies under 5 months old. We strongly recommend that all dogs of any age are supervised while eating treats/deli items.
100% natural dried turkey fillet
Not for human consumption. Store in a dry, cool place. If you are in any doubt about age restrictions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat facility on our website.