Low Fat Dog Food
Low Fat Dog Food - Turkey with Sweet Potato & Cranberry - Grain Free
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals turkey is a delicious source of low-fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the ageing pet.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
Turkey 50% (including 27% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 21%
Dried Turkey & 2% Turkey Stock), Sweet Potato (16%),
Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement,
Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (equivalent
to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg),
Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate
(125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250
IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg,
E4/ Copper 60mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg,
E8/Selenium 0.60 mg; Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 480mg