DUCK & POTATO SENSITIVE
Duck is a lean, nutrient-dense source of protein that is a source of iron, selenium, B vitamins and zinc which may contribute towards general health and wellbeing.
- 36% Total Duck. A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- No Added Grain With potato – a highly digestible carbohydrate source and alternative to grains.
- Digestive Health Contains beet pulp - a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and motility.
- Skin & Coat Contains Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin & shiny coat.
Duck 36% (Including Dried Duck 27%, Duck Fat 7% & Duck Gravy 2%) Potato (31%), Peas, Beet Pulp (7%), Brewer’s Yeast, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 1,925 IU, Biotin 145 mcg
Trace Elements: Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50
mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper
(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.19 mg
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.